- Windows Media Player.
- Playlists.
- Favorite songs.
- Scriptural songs.
- Dish soap.
- Rubber gloves.
- Laptops.
- Wireless internet that actually works.
- The ability to send things lightening fast.
- Peppermint leaves.
- Peppermint tea.
- Fun phone calls.
- The joy of crafting a new story.
- Inventing characters.
- Microsoft Word.
- Automatic spell checkers.
- Dictionaries.
- Encounter Magazine.
- Fun movie lines to quote.
- The simple joys of life.
- My siblings.
- My Dad’s wisdom.
- Headphones.
- A fondness for organizing.
- Bookshelves that don’t break.
- Chris.
- Weather reports.
- Crackers.
- Chips.
- Sourdough bread.
- Pasta.
- Apples.
- Fingernail polish.
- CAKE!
- Giggling.
- The anticipation of getting a letter in the mail.
- The words “The End.”
- Denim.
- Ankle length skirts.
- Long sleeved shirts.
- The ability to rhyme.
- Poetry.
- The ability to write poetry.
- Aspirin.
- Word count counters.
- Hot water.
- Showers.
- A working sink.
- Bales of straw.
- Bloggers.
"Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things." ~ Philippians 4:8 {KJV}
Friday, August 26, 2011
1,000 Blessings: 136-185.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
:) I loved this post, especially the bits about internet that works and Word count counters. I jumped for joy the day I discovered Word count counters!
Haha, I hadn't realized anyone was noticing these posts. ;) Thanks and I love those Word count counters too! They're especially handy in November during NaNoWriMo. ;)
Post a Comment