Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A Round of Interesting Blog Posts 11.

Yes, yes, I was supposed to have posted this yesterday but I was having computer problems {unrelated to why I didn't post on Monday} and didn't get online at all! But anyway, here are the links to the posts that caught my eye this past week.

Charles over at Strictly Speaking starts us off with a good, healthy dose of humor:

Ruth over at Booktalk and More has the coolest movie review on the block:

The gals over at Young Ladies Christian Fellowship have an interesting post on Biblical character in women:

Casey over at Writing for Christ ~ The Audience of One has a cool book review:

Amber over at Seasons of Humility has a good book review:

Meredith over at Austenesque Reviews also has a grand book review for us:

Ellie over at The Beggar Who Gives Alms has a fun post on nail polish:

The Authoress has a fine post poking fun at writers {herself included}:

Noah over at Books I Recommend shares his recent experience at a Rebelution Conference:

Jane over at Reviews by Jane shares a fun book with us she recently came across:

Holly over at The Bookshelf has a fun book review to share:

Ruth over at Booktalk and More has a humorous look on the final episode of Zen:

My darling friend Gabrielle over at her blog Legend of a Seamstress has got a new camera!

Keep blogging folks! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the links! :)