Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Things That Make My World Go Round

Things that make my world go round.

Books




Chocolate Cake




A pug {I'm so getting one}






Pizza



Sandwiches



Chocolate Truffles




Long skirts




Journals



Roses




Movies









Gardening





Frogs



My friends {yeah, no pics - sorry ;) }

My Savior

The most important thing that makes my world go round is Jesus Christ

6 comments:

Katherine said...

I loved every last thing except for the frogs! I'm not a big fan of frogs.
You killed me again when I saw the cake! :)

Anonymous said...

Great list! I agree! And of those movies, have you seen all of them? How was Jumper? I'm not sure if it's worth renting...

Elaine J. Dalton said...

Sorry about that Katherine. :) Ellie, Jumper is awesome! I love it! Its hilarious and epic and so cool! You have to see it! :D

Anonymous said...

Okay, I will, then!

Unknown said...

I love the frog pics! Your water background is really refreshing=-D Ah, such an uplifting list of favorite things that make your world go round...especially the last and most important one! love you! Hope to see you soon!

Elaine J. Dalton said...

Right on! Thanks Lizzie! :D