Friday, June 15, 2012

A Few of my Favorite Things ~ Desserts

"These are a few of my favorite things."

Chocolate cake! *melts*









Ice cream!






Cookies!





Muffins! {Okay, so not technically a dessert thing but I get them infrequently}




Pie! Cherry is my favorite.





Chocolate! Especially truffles.




Fruit! I love fruit.


Fudge


Brownies


I think I need to try more things. I know a wonderful person who will delightedly introduce me to tons of sugary things. *winks*

3 comments:

RED~Scribe said...

Okay, this is just cruel. Now I need to go find myself something with chocolate in it...

Katherine said...

You are so mean! ;) You made me want to break my computer and grab everything and eat it!! BEST POST EVER!!!

Elaine J. Dalton said...

Muhahahaha! Success! Thank you, thank you, no really, thank you. I hope your computer survives and the pantry might need restocking in the chocolate section, eh? ;)