Ruth from Booktalk and More has a very good in-depth review of the new movie Snow White and The Huntsman. While the movie may or may not be worth watching, the review certainly is worth looking into. *grins*
Casey over at Writing for Christ ~ The Audience of One has a clever book review of Love in Disguise. Check it out.
My wonderful friend Gabrielle over at Legend of a Seamstress has embarked on a fun adventure involving two treadle sewing machines. *grins and winks* This will be good.
Jody from The Corner Book Blog has a short humorous honest book review to check out.
Gabrielle also has a hilarious post from her family blog on the hidden contents of the spice cupboard that is grand to look into.
Ellie over at The Beggar Who Gives Alms has the summer off and plans a creative schedule to stay busy and out of trouble.
The gals over at Young Ladies Christian Fellowship has the most encouraging {for me anyway}, inspiring and helpful post on short engagements. This post made my day!
And Ruth from Booktalk and More has our concluding post, a book review of Love in Disguise. If this review doesn't make you want to read the book, I don't know what will. *winks*
So, until the next time I have the time to make another such post, keep blogging!
3 comments:
Oh thanks for the links!
Yay! I'm in there! :)
Thanks for sharing these links! These look really good and I'm off to check them out!
~Gabrielle
You're welcome girls. Yes, Ella, do check them out. Some of the stuff I come across is really interesting. ;)
Post a Comment