Book reviews first. I love books {obviously} and here are some intriguing reviews that caught my eye. First up is a review by Casey over at Writing for Christ ~ The Audience of One:
The second one is a well-done review by Noah over at Books I recommend:
The third review, which includes a cool book-trailer, can be found at Booktalk and More:
Reviews by Jane has a comical book on her shelf that looks grand:
And Mr. Darcy rides again over at Elenatintil's blog:
Of course, in the midst of book reviews, I also come across some posts containing good advice. Casey from Writing for Christ ~ The Audience of One has some wise advice everyone should read and apply to their lives, especially grads:
Young Ladies Christian Fellowship has a reassuring post with some sound words of wisdom:
The folks over at Bloom! have a fun riddle/poem that will get you thinking:
And my family-friend Mr. Thorell over at Strictly Speaking has a humorous outlook on work ethics:
And, of course, what would one do without those wonderfully random but grand posts that have a category all their own? The sweet sister of one of my best friends shares her baking day adventures over at the Hellwig Family Blog:
Mr. Thorell from Strickly Speaking has a very funny but oh so thought-provoking post on our interesting English language; let's see if you get the kicker at the end:
And another of my best friends has started a blog all about one of her epic novels! Read part one of her story at Stardust and Ashes:
Until next week, my fellow Bloggers! Keep blogging folks and remember; I'm always watching, even if I don't/can't comment. ;)
Speaking of commenting: for those of you who have blogs with the comment menu set to drop down rather than open in separate window or pop-up menu, please be aware that Blogger is not letting me comment on your blogs via the drop-down menus. So even though I read your post, I can't comment. I'm trying to figure out what's up with that so I'll get back to you later if I learn anything. God bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment