Thursday, May 19, 2011

Schedule Announcement and Book Covers.

Yes, I have to do one of these kind of posts every now and then. If you care to read the last {and first} one I did then look for it in the archives at the bottom right hand side of your screen under December {yes, it's waaaaay at the bottom}. Now, below is my current posting schedule though it of course doesn't guarantee that I actually post regularly because I'd run out of stuff to post about very quickly if I did that. ;)

Sunday: Interesting Scripture Passage/The-Scripture-That-The-Sermon-Was-Taken-From
Wednesday: Excerpt from current book or pictures from a recently {as in the last seven days} viewed movie or television show.
Saturday: Book Review or movie review if I haven't finished my current book.

Now, this is the new posting schedule that has been bouncing around in my head for the last week or so.

Sunday: Interesting Scripture Passage, etc.
Tuesday: Links to Neat Blog Posts I've read over the past week or whatever.
Wednesday: Excerpt from current book/movie or show pictures.
Thursday: Totally Random {from poetry to short stories to odd pieces of news to uh, well I haven't really decided what to post about on Thursdays honestly. Maybe music reviews}.
Friday: Movie or television show review.
Saturday: Book review.

So, what do you think?

There was something else I was gonna mention here {and it had nothing to do with the ridiculous soundtrack I'm listening to and wondering why on earth my siblings think its hilarious!}. Hmm....Well, if I remember it anytime soon then I'll just edit this post and add it in. ;) God bless!

Scratch that, I just remembered what it was! *slaps forehead* Okay, lately I've been reading all these modern publications and have noticed that all the covers are pretty decorative so in my book reviews from now on I'll be including the cover pictures. Now, if you're wondering why I haven't done so before, it's because until recently {as in the last six or eight months} I've only read hundred year old books {and those are still the best but I can't get free review copies of them :(} and it's rather difficult to find fancy covers for my beloved old books. ;) Anyway, just thought I'd mention that.

No comments: