Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Round of Interesting Blog Posts 3.

All-righty folks, here are the links to all {or most of} the interesting blog posts I've read in the past week at the various blogs I follow. Hope you enjoy them as much as I did! :)

Book reviews! I love book reviews!! Head over to Casey's blog, Writing for Christ ~ The Audience of One for this first review:
http://enjoyingthewritingcraft.blogspot.com/2011/05/beyond-borders-with-people-of-book-by.html  When you're done there, pop in at Reviews by Jane for not one but two book reviews: http://reviewsbyjane.blogspot.com/2011/05/to-win-her-heart-by-karen-witemeyer.html  http://reviewsbyjane.blogspot.com/2011/05/lightkeepers-ball-by-colleen-coble.html  Once you've read those, hop over to Lady Elenatintil's blog and read this review:
http://elenatintil.blogspot.com/2011/05/once-upon-time-world-above.html  Finished? Good, for now you can wander over to A Muse in The Fog Book Review and read this:
http://muse-in-the-fog.blogspot.com/2011/05/book-review-confessions-of-catherine-de.html  And now for the final grand review over at The Blog of a Writing Maiden:
http://awritingmaiden.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-search-of-honor-review.html

All done with awesome book reviews for the moment, let's read some good advice that makes you go, "Huh." :) Since you're already at The Blog of a Writing Maiden, stick around for this well-written post:
http://awritingmaiden.blogspot.com/2011/05/why-being-home-schooled-is-worth-it-and.html The Inkpen Authoress probably had fun writing this post on, well, writing:
http://inkpenauthoress.blogspot.com/2011/05/if-you-wrote-like-i-write.html My dear friend made a very good point in this post:
http://lettersofaskpen.blogspot.com/2011/05/fantasy-writers-little-advice-from.html The folks at Young Ladies Christian Fellowship had a grand post on politeness: http://ylcf.org/2011/05/the-curse-of-politeness/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ylcf+%28Young+Ladies+Christian+Fellowship%29

And, for a grand closing effect, head over to Unedited Photography for this post:
http://unedited-photography.blogspot.com/2011/04/crocui-take-two.html
http://theshadowofthebear.blogspot.com/2011/05/captured-by-evil-prince.html And read this lovely poem over at Strictly Speaking run by a good family friend:
http://charles-thorell.blogspot.com/2011/05/am-i-solider-of-cross.html

Have a good week and keep blogging! God bless!!

No comments: