Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Round of Interesting Blog Posts.

One of the things that has been simmering away at the back of my mind for a week or two now is the thought-provoking question of how many fun things can I do with my blog? What you are now reading is the result of all that back-burner thinking. May I introduce you to the new "weekly" post in which I shall provide links to any interesting posts I come across during the week at the blogs I follow {trust me, there are quite a few blogs I follow}. So fellow Bloggers, I wish you to know that even though I don't get online every day or comment on all your posts, I still read them. And if your post is particularly interesting or thought-provoking then it might end up in a post of my own. ;)

All right, first things first. Over at my dear friend Miss Hellwig's family blog, I found this humorous and very interesting post on plant sprays: http://hellwigfamily.blogspot.com/2011/05/natural-plant-sprays.html

Over at Lady Elenatintil's blog, I found this listed in her most popular posts thing and thought it hit several good points in a well written, well thought out manner:

Over at Miss Herringshaw's blog which I recently found was this delightful book review that had originally attracted me to her little nock in this cyberspace blogging world: http://enjoyingthewritingcraft.blogspot.com/2011/05/praying-for-your-future-husband-by.html

Over at Bloom, I read this cool post that all young men and women should read: http://www.bloomthemagazine.com/2011/05/quotations-what-godly-guy-wants-in-wife.html

Over at The Rebelution blog, I read this post promoting a neat new book that is worth looking into:

And, finally, over at Ruth's wonderful blog I found this awesome movie review:

Happy reading folks! :D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, thanks so much for the link!

Elaine J. Dalton said...

You're very, very welcome! :D