Tuesday, February 4, 2020

The Search For Rasha Book Review

41579015Title: The Search For Rasha

Author: Paul B. Skousen

Genre: Historical Fiction, Romance, Sequel, Action/Adventure, Ancient Egypt.

Plot: As is the way with sequels and adventures, things are going well and all seems to be heading toward a lovely happy ending until the unthinkable happens. Rasha is kidnapped and dragged off into the desert by bandits, leaving her lover Bassam determined to save her.

But crossing the great Sahara to rescue his sweetheart will test Bassam in ways he hasn't been tested before and the rescue mission could go horribly wrong.

Likes/Dislikes: This is a sequel, which I didn't know when I picked it up, but it is set in Ancient Egypt and weaves a very exciting story. It just would've meant more to me if I had read the backstory. This isn't about the love blossoming between Bassam and Rasha, it is about their continuing relationship and trying to save and preserve their lives. It was very well written and very well researched.

Rating: PG-14 and up, mainly for reading level.

Date Reviewed: January 22nd, 2020

I received a copy of this book courtesy of Netgalley for my honest opinion and I wasn't required to write a positive review. The opinions expressed in the above review are my own.

No comments: