"Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things." ~ Philippians 4:8 {KJV}
Friday, October 31, 2014
Forever 1.7
So after DVR-ing Forever, I finally watched it yesterday. I must admit that it didn't really hold my attention. The plot of snobbish rich kids who kill someone {accidentally or on purpose varies} and then keep it a secret till someone tries to confess and then ends up dead is a worn-out plot for me. I've seen it done before multiple times before and it's not as interesting as it once was. That being said, it was still pretty fun to see Dr. Morgan interact with Detective Jo {who is getting special attention from her boss after the shooting of last week's episode} and Abe. Abe is definitely comic relief. It would've been nice to get more into Dr. Morgan's past and continue along the lines of what happened to Abigail, and also Detective's Jo's husband. I suppose that'll get picked back up later on in the season.
Next week's episode looks..... shady. Not sure how much I'm looking forward to watching it. But we'll see. I really want to see how the detective reacts to finding out Morgan is immortal but I bet that won't happen for as long as the writers can draw it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment