I haven't done one of these in quite awhile, and I'm debating whether making it a once-a-month post instead of weekly. But in the meantime, here are some very interesting posts I've come across this week from the blogs I follow.
Adelii's blog, It's a Writer Thing. Adelii is a good friend of mine and her new writing blog is a blast to read, and very enjoyable. She's new to the blogging world so please encourage her and drop a comment or follow her blog, and tell all your writer friends!
Kindred Grace How to Use GoodReads. This was a very instructive post; if you don't have GoodReads or need a simple how-to for it, then check out this post!
Elena's blog Elenatintil. Elena, like me, enjoys Once Upon a Time and wrote up a quickie review of the third season's return episode.
Casey's blog Writing for Christ - The Audience of One. Casey has an interview with the author of Tide and Tempest {my own review of which will be coming soon}, and a giveaway of the book.
Rachel's blog The Inkpen Authoress and a bonus link, 21 Ways to Identify a Fellow Writer. Rachel is celebrating the recent release of her first novel, so come check out her "home-base."
Ruth's blog Booktalk and More. Ruth is just as excited as I was to see the return of Once Upon a Time and shares a link to background info on the show.
Tarissa's blog In The Bookcase. Tarissa is hosting her once a month share your bookshelves event where, all month long, you can link up your book-related posts and explore other people's links.
And that's all, folks. Keep blogging!
No comments:
Post a Comment