On Saturday, July 28th my wonderful man and I were married. We've been together for almost a year now and went through enough drama and struggles to last us both for the rest of our lives, and we've only come out stronger, deeper in love and more appreciative of the gift God has given us in life and in each other.
These are the gorgeous flowers my mom sent us.
He hates having his picture taken. So I snapped a couple of him getting all ready. *winks*
I'm not entirely sure what he's doing but, gosh, he looks so handsome doing it!
Ta-da! He's all ready to go - like, an hour or so before I am of course.
With a little assistance from the best man, my man was all ready to go.
He still hates having his picture taken. Especially when the photographer is giggling. *winks*
The cute little Christian cafe` where we got married at.
This is obviously awhile before the wedding date.
After a little rearranging and some surprise decorating by the energetic bridesmaid, this was the final product of the little cafe` for our wedding.
How I wore my hair - by special request of the groom. He got so tickled when he saw how I was fixing it up. *smiles*
Me!
I love my husband.


















3 comments:
I'm so happy for you--congratulations!! :)
Congrats!!! Many blessings to you and your husband!
Thank you so much! :)
Post a Comment