Thursday, August 9, 2012

A Random Movie Post

Yo, Elena has a fun blog post on which Academy Awards Best Pictures movie you've all seen. Here is the link: http://elenatintil.blogspot.com/2012/08/which-best-pictures-have-you-seen.html

Out of the list, I've only seen 24:

Mutiny on the Bounty
Gone With the Wind
How Green Was my Valley
Mrs. Miniver
Casablanca
Going My Way
Around the World in 80 Days
Ben Hur
West Side Story
Lawrence of Arabia
My Fair Lady
The Sound of Music
Oliver!
Patton
Chariots of Fire
Rain Man
Driving Miss Daisy
Dances With Wolves
Forest Gump
Braveheart
Titanic
Gladiator
Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
The King's Speech

How many have you seen?

4 comments:

Katherine said...

Out of every movie you listed I've seen-
Gone With the Wind
Casablanca
Around the World in 80 Days
Ben Hur(Skipped over bad parts)
Dances With Wolves(skipped bad parts)
Titanic(Skipped bad parts)
Gladiator
Lord of the Rings: Return of the King

:)

Elaine J. Dalton said...

Nice. :) I skip bad parts too. ;)

Tarissa said...

I looked at the full list and found that I've seen only 4 of the movies.(Cimarron, Gone with the Wind, The Best Years of Our Lives, My Fair Lady.) Hehehehe! I think I have more movies that I need to watch.

Elaine J. Dalton said...

True. ;) Isn't it fun to find out there are still good movies out there you haven't seen yet?