Saturday, November 11, 2017

The Daily Question Book Review

36419994Title: The Daily Question

Author: Waterbrook

Genre: Journal, Self-Help, Five Year Record, Spiritual

Plot: As the cover proudly states, "365 Questions, 5 Years, 1,825 Answers," this journal promises to last you quite a long time on your spiritual journey as you grow and mature. It's even thoughtful enough to keep a record of your growth for you to look back over as time lengthens. Each page has thought-provoking question such as "What are your New Years resolutions for this year?" "What has caused you to feel the nearness of God?" "What have you been studying in the Bible lately?" And plenty of other queries.

Each page is beautifully lined with the month and day marked clearly, and each month has its very own lovely cover page which makes it very easy to tell the months apart and rather exciting to start a new one. And the cover is gorgeous blue design that you could just sink into. There's one golden ribbon marker to help you keep your place. A pen is not included but with such a treat as this journal, I'm sure finding your own pen shouldn't be too much of a worry.

Likes/Dislikes: I love this journal! I have the 365 Q&A edition and have found that the spaces for writing your answers are sometimes too small but that's mainly because I like to ramble when journaling. It's a good size to carry around and fill in the day's entry while on the go and my sister and I had a lot of fun looking up birthdays and anniversaries to see what the question was for that day. Highly recommended.

Rating: G-all ages, though more geared toward 14 and up.

Date Review Written: November 9th, 2017.

I received a copy of this book for review courtesy of Blogging for Books and wasn't required to write a positive review. The opinions in the above review are my own.

No comments: