Saturday, March 21, 2015

Book Tour!! Life Unstuck Book Review

Cover ArtTitle: Life Unstuck.

Author: Pat Layton.

Genre: Christian, Nonfiction, Self-Help, Spiritual.

Plot: Drawing upon her own experiences, Mrs. Layton delivers a book to help women in all walks of life to become unstuck and live life to the full potential God wants you to have. Divided into three sections, this book focuses on how to accept your past, thrive in your present and look forward to a passionate future.

Likes/Dislikes: To be entirely honest, I haven't finished this book and there's a good chance that I probably won't. It looked interesting but once I started reading it, my interest level evaporated. The target audience seems to be older fear-bound women and the writing style is very devotional, pep-talky and not engaging enough for me. It's just not my cup of tea. I do find the personal stories at teh beginning of each chapter to be interesting.

Rating: PG - 16 and up, mainly for reading level and content {nothing graphic}.

Date Review Written: March 17th, 2015.

I received a free copy of this book in exchange for my honest opinion and participation in a book tour. I wasn't required to write a positive review and the opinions expressed above are my own.

No comments: