With a point to prove, Dr. Morgan’s mysterious stalker
“Adam” kidnaps him in a cab in this week’s episode of Forever, and drives into the river just as he shoots himself in the
head. But this stunt only proves to Dr. Morgan that his stalker is insane and
very dangerous. His midnight swim gets him into a spot of trouble, but is a
hilarious joke to his newfound friends in the police department. When a dead
body stabbed by a sword turns up, Dr. Morgan goes on the hunt to find the
killer, only to have the tables turned on him at the last minute by none other
than “Adam.” With his fight or flight instinct kicking in, Morgan has a
split-second decision to make regarding whether or not to tell Detective Jo
about his secret and face the music.
This episode was explosive! I loved the Highlander reference made in the beginning by Lucas – so fitting to
the overall plot of the episode – and Morgan being called “Dr. Crazy Crackers”
was hilarious! It was also a treat and then some to see Mr. Guppy from Bleak House and Owen from Torchwood {same actor, I know} in this
episode. The big reveal at the end totally took me by surprise; I loved it! My
husband guessed it halfway through the show, though, so that wasn’t quite as
fun. But I can’t wait to see what happens next! Pity we have a holiday break
before new episodes return.

No comments:
Post a Comment