While I haven't been doing this particular post series as much as I used, I still read everyone's blogs! So, here are some of the latest links that I rather liked. Enjoy! And keep blogging!
Jessica at SafireWriter tells us, in a tag, about two of her current book projects.
A very neat post on what it means to be a man at the blog A Holy Experience
Amber at Seasons of Humility has a wonderful book review to share.
Turns out that Ruth at BookTalk and More is just as excited about David Tennent's return as me. :)
Also from Jessica at SafireWriter is the writer-humor post that just made my day. *huge grin*
Hannah at Candy Apple Books has a beautiful review on Inkheart.
And over at Bloom! we have a wonderful touching story of how God works in our lives through prayer.
No comments:
Post a Comment