Random {ish} pictures borrowed from Google Images that show some of my favorite things about Christmas, what I think of when I think Christmas, etc. So enjoy.
I think of snow and snowmen {not Frosty} because I grew up with lots of snow.
Plus they're easy to draw. *winks*
Hot chocolate is a must every winter, usually around Thanksgiving or Christmas.
Pumpkin pie is a classic.
So is pecan pie
And gingerbread men.
And cookies make great stocking stuffers!
Chocolate is good all year long; it just comes in prettier boxes at Christmastime.
Mulled wine {pictured} or mulled apple cider are so good.
Ham is one of my favorite "special" things to eat.
My husband loves yams.
And he makes the best mashed potatoes!
And those stripes sticks of candy, wonderful!
Fudge keeps my man fueled for the holiday decorating. *winks*
The trees can look so pretty this time of year, snow and lights and all.
A wreath for the door
Presents for the loved ones near you
And stockings for the fire.
But the most important part of the season is the birth of Christ, the greatest gift of all.


1 comment:
Lovely pictures (especially the scrumptious ones)... I'm excited for Christmas too!
Post a Comment