1) post these rules
2) you must post 11 random things about yourslef
3) answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
4) create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
5) go to their blog and tell them they've been tagged
11. We have about two-three feet of snow at my house right now. I'm loving it! *grins*
10. I love the snow and winter and the cold, and I can't stand the heat.
9. Pugs make all kinds of funny snorting sounds and have cute squished faces. *happy sigh*
8. I wanna get a pug puppy.
7. I'm hungry. Which is odd because I'm only hungry before a meal. *smiles*
6. My sarcastic humor has no limits. * ominous tone of voice* Muhahahaha!
5. I'll confess it; I'm bored.
4. My wisdom teeth are coming in and I don't like it. *frowns*
3. I've "taken a liking to" country music recently. Interesting new sound.
2. CHOCOLATE!!!!! Enough said.
1. I just reserved some more books from the library. Why'd I do that when I already have a bunch to read? *shakes head*
Alright, here are Ellie's questions for me.
1. Are you a fashion fan and if so, what are your favorite brands and designers?
Nah really; I do have a Vanes hoodie which I love. *happy smile*
2. What is your favorite thing to take pictures of? People? Landscapes? Macro shots?
2. What is your favorite thing to take pictures of? People? Landscapes? Macro shots?
*grins* I love taking pictures of the snow, the puppy I don't have yet, and my man. He hates getting his picture taken though. Oh well.
3. Do you play any instruments?
3. Do you play any instruments?
I play the pen. *smug grin*
4. Have you ever met a real ninja?
4. Have you ever met a real ninja?
No; and the guy at choir practice doesn't count since he's actually a ninja-in-training-sorta-dude. *smiles*
5. What's your favorite smell?
5. What's your favorite smell?
Roses, chocolate, puppy breath, and um, yeah, I'm gonna stop right there.
6. Do you know any foreign languages?
6. Do you know any foreign languages?
Nah; I started to take Spanish in school, got sidetracked and forgot most of it, and I've now sorta taken a new interest in it. It really would be nice to understand what my man says to me in that particular language.
7. Did you know that wiriting these questions is easier than I thought?
7. Did you know that wiriting these questions is easier than I thought?
Yeah, not surprising since randomness usually comes easily. *winks*
8. What do you think about Ghandi and his ideas on civil disobedience and nonviolence?
8. What do you think about Ghandi and his ideas on civil disobedience and nonviolence?
Who is Ghandi?
9. What's the last thing you ate?
9. What's the last thing you ate?
The slightly overdone *takes deep breath* oatmeal-coconut-raisin-walnut-almond-miniature-chocolate-chip-bars. *grins*
10. Have you watched any interesting artistically expressive movies recently?
10. Have you watched any interesting artistically expressive movies recently?
Eh, no. The last thing I watched was a random episode of Doctor Who that my mom put on before going to bed.
11. Why do you think here are 11 questions here, and do you like the number 10 better and 11 or do you really not care?
11. Why do you think here are 11 questions here, and do you like the number 10 better and 11 or do you really not care?
Probably because these usually have ten, twelve or twenty-five questions so whoever started this decided to shoot for a random original number. Then again, I don't really care too much. *winks*
Okay, and now my questions for the poor unfortunate victims whom I shall tag. Muhahahaha!
1. Cats or dogs?
2. What was the last book you read?
3. What's your favorite Dr. Seuss story?
4. Do you watch VeggieTales often?
5. How many books on are your TBR pile right now?
6. What's your favorite number?
7. What do you think the moon is made of?
8. Have you ever wanted to swim with dolphins?
9. What was the last fruit you ate?
10. What's your favorite kind of music?
11. Are you happy?
And the poor unfortunate victims to be tagged are:
Gabrielle over at her wonderful blog Legend of a Seamstress
Ruth over at her highly entertaining and charming blog Booktalk and More
Casey over at her fine blog Writing for Christ ~ The Audience of One
Ashley over at her creative blog The Epic Reader
Rachel over at her wonderful and delightful blog Inkpen Authoress
Kathleen over at her humorous blog The Messy Desk of Me
And remember folks, keep on blogging! God bless!
Rachel over at her wonderful and delightful blog Inkpen Authoress
Kathleen over at her humorous blog The Messy Desk of Me
And remember folks, keep on blogging! God bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment