P.S. I'm uploading and posting them today instead of tomorrow because tomorrow I have an eye doctor appointment so we're turning it into a shopping trip and will be busy running around for most of the day.
"Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things." ~ Philippians 4:8 {KJV}
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Tangled Movie Pictures.
Although I have been reading quite a bit lately {always am} I haven't come across an exceptionally well written or humorous scene {which also doesn't give the plot away} to post on Wednesdays like I'm trying to get into the habit of doing so instead I shall post a series of pictures I found yesterday from one of my newest favorite movies. Note: there will be a review on this movie popping up here on Saturday as I still haven't finished the delightful Tiphereth Trilogy by Miss Hepner due to being bogged down with school and books I have to read for school and which have library due dates fast approaching. :( Enjoy the pictures nonetheless! :)
P.S. I'm uploading and posting them today instead of tomorrow because tomorrow I have an eye doctor appointment so we're turning it into a shopping trip and will be busy running around for most of the day.
P.S. I'm uploading and posting them today instead of tomorrow because tomorrow I have an eye doctor appointment so we're turning it into a shopping trip and will be busy running around for most of the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment